[Acadêmico] CALL FOR PAPERS - 16th International Software Product Line Conference (SPLC) [1 Anexo]
Favor divulgar e desculpar por eventuais duplicatas.
Call for Papers for the
16th International Software Product Line Conference
Costa do Sauípe, Bahia, Brazil, September 02 - 07, 2012
=== Software Product Lines Everywhere ===
About the conference:
SPLC, the premier forum for practitioners, researchers and educators
to present and discuss the most recent ideas, innovations, trends,
experiences, and concerns in the area of software product lines and
software product family engineering invites you to come to Costa do
Sauípe, Bahia, Brazil.
We propose a range of topics related to software product line
engineering. These topics include but are not limited to:
* Software product Lines Everywhere:
- SPL techniques in the cloud, SPL for mobile applications,
- SPL in embedded systems, SPL for avionics,
- SPL for service-oriented systems, SPL for specific domains
* Evolution of product line assets
* Business models and investment assessment
* Organizational and process issues in lean/agile environments
* Product line life-cycle issues
* Reuse and sustainability
* Effective software product lines across organizational boundaries
- Software supply chains
- Software ecosystem
* Software product lines, COTS components and open source
* Feature-oriented Development
A research paper should clearly describe the problem that has been
tackled, the state of the art with respect to the problem, the
solution that is suggested and the potential -- or even better the
evaluated -- benefits of the contribution. We also call for short
research papers, which are intended to report ideas in their early
stages without complete/evaluated results. Page limit is 10 pages for
full papers and 5 pages for short papers.
Submissions should follow the ACM SIGS proceedings format and will be
reviewed by at least three members of the SPLC 2012 program committee.
For more information you can visit the SPLC 2012 web site.
The following are important dates for research papers:
* Submission deadline: February 20th, 2012
* Notification: April 20th, 2012
* Camera ready: May 16th, 2012
All accepted papers will be published by ACM and online available at
ACM DL. A selection of the best papers from the conference will be
invited to submit extended version to the Journal of Information and
For more information about the conference, please visit the
conference page at http://www.splc2012.net/.
Eduardo Santana de Almeida, Ph.D.
Federal University of Bahia, Brazil
Software Engineering Lab
Reuse in Software Engineering - RiSE