[Oportunidade] Vaga para Analista
Termina na quinta-feira o prazo para se inscrever no processo seletivo para o curso de pós-graduação em Computação Distribuída e Ubíqua do Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia da Bahia (Ifba). São 25 vagas.
Vaga para Estágio :
Atividades principais a desenvolver :
- Apoio a Vendas .
- Aplicação de Treinamento Especializado.
- Consultoria para Implantação de ERP.
- Instalação de Sistemas.
- Suporte a Usuários.
- carga horária - 5 Horas
Possibilidade real de contratação.
- Matriculado em curso Tecnólogo ou Nível Superior da área de Tecnologia da Informação;
- Sexo Feminino
* Colocar no Assunto a descrição da Vaga. (Estágio - Suporte)
Site da empresa:
31th BRAZILIAN SYMPOSIUM ON DATABASES (SBBD 2016)
October 04 to 07, 2016
Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
CALL FOR PAPERS – 2nd CYCLE
SBBD is the official event on databases of the Brazilian Computer Society (SBC). It is the largest venue in Latin America for presentation and discussion of research results and applications in the database domain. It usually gathers 400 attendees.
Along with technical sessions, the symposium includes invited talks and tutorials given by distinguished speakers from the national and international database research community. SBBD also promotes a Thesis Workshop and a Demos (Tools) Session as co-located events.
For the 2016 edition, SBBD will accept JIDM Papers, Full, Short and Vision Papers. SBBD will have two cycles for full paper submissions. Each cycle involves two rounds of reviewing with rebuttal to allow minor revisions.
- Submission due: continuously throughout the year
- Papers accepted until August 08th will be invited to be presented during SBBD 2016
- Abstracts due: February 29, 2016 - elapsed
- Submissions due: March 07, 2016 - elapsed
- Notification due: April 11, 2016
- Rebuttal due: April 18, 2016
- Final notification due: May 02, 2016
- Camera ready due: May 23, 2016
- Abstracts due: May 16, 2016
- Submissions due: May 23, 2016
- Notification due: July 04, 2016
- Rebuttal due: July 11, 2016
- Final notification due: July 25, 2016
- Camera ready due: August 15, 2016
SHORT AND VISION PAPERS
- Abstracts due: June 27, 2016
- Submissions due: July 04, 2016
- Notification due: August 08, 2016
- Camera ready due: August 19, 2016
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
· Access Methods, Indexing and New Hardware Devices
· Active Databases
· Algorithms and Techniques for Data Mining
· Authorization, Privacy and Security in Databases
· Collecting, Extracting and Indexing Web Data
· Complex Event and Stream-based Processing
· Concurrency Control and Recovery
· Data Analytics and Data Visualization
· Data Annotation and Provenance
· Data Management in Clouds
· Data Services for the Web
· Data Warehousing and OLAP
· Database Design and Data Semantics
· Database Techniques to support Data Mining
· Database Foundations for Data Mining
· Digital Libraries and Applications
· Document Management and Classification
· Heterogeneous, Mobile and Sensor Databases
· Information Integration and Interoperability
· Information Retrieval Models and Techniques
· Knowledge Bases and Modeling
· Linked Data and Ontologies
· Multidimensional and Temporal Databases
· Multimedia Databases
· NoSQL Databases
· Parallel and Distributed Algorithms for Data Mining
· Peer to peer, Parallel and Distributed Databases
· Performance Evaluation and Benchmarking
· Privacy and Security in Data Mining Algorithms
· Query Languages and Processing
· Recommender Systems
· Scientific and Statistical Databases
· Self-managed and Autonomic Databases
· Semantic Web, Semi-structured Data and XML
· Spatial Databases and Geographical Information Systems
· String Processing
· Workflow Applications and Databases
Submissions in this category should present new and exciting research results in any of the SBBD topics of interest. JIDM papers should describe complete research results. They must not have been simultaneously submitted to any other forum (conference or journal), nor should they have already been published elsewhere.
They must be written in English and formatted according to the JIDM template. The templates for submission are available at http://bit.ly/1e77I6W. Papers must be submitted using the SEER submission site (https://seer.lcc.ufmg.br/index.php/jidm). Submissions will be judged by the JIDM editorial board. For this category, submissions are made continuously throughout the year. Authors of papers that are accepted until August 8th will be invited to present their paper during SBBD 2016 and the paper will be published in the Journal of Information and Data Management (JIDM).
Submissions in this category should present research results and discussion in any of the SBBD topics of interest. They are mainly targeted to the Brazilian DB community for research diffusion. Full papers submitted to SBBD must not have been simultaneously submitted to any other forum (conference or journal), nor should they have already been published elsewhere. The acceptance of a paper implies that at least one of its authors will register for the symposium to present it. Submitted papers will be reviewed based on originality, relevance, technical soundness and clarity of presentation.
Full papers must be written in Portuguese or English and not exceed 12 pages, according to the SBC template. The templates for submission are available at http://bit.ly/1coeoWk. Papers must be submitted by the deadline through EasyChair website at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sbbd20162ndcycle for submissions in the second cycle.
Submissions in this category should present initial results or on-going work in any of the SBBD topics of interest. Short papers submitted to SBBD must not have been simultaneously submitted to any other forum (conference or journal), nor should they have already been published elsewhere. The acceptance of a paper implies that at least one of its authors will register for the symposium to present it. Submitted papers will be reviewed based on originality, relevance, technical soundness and clarity of presentation.
This category will also accept industrial related papers, presenting innovative commercial data management systems, solutions, and architectures, database implementations, novel applications of database technology, and experience in applying recent research advances to real-world problems.
Short papers must be written in Portuguese or English and not exceed 6 pages, according to the SBC template. The templates for submission are available at http://bit.ly/1coeoWk. Papers must be submitted by the deadline through EasyChair website at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sbbd2016short
Submissions in this category should describe visionary ideas to be presented at the conference. Vision papers should present new problems, new application domains, or new methodologies that are likely to stimulate significant new research. Research results and experiment description are not required in this type of submission. The acceptance of a paper implies that at least one of its authors will register for the symposium to present it.
They must be written in Portuguese or English, append "Vision Paper:" to the title, and not exceed 6 pages, according to the SBC template. The templates for submission are available at http://bit.ly/1coeoWk. Papers must be submitted by the deadline through EasyChair website at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sbbd2016vision
The best papers submitted to SBBD in all categories will be invited to submit an extended and revised version to the Journal of Information and Data Management (JIDM).
Authors of accepted papers must register and present their papers during the conference.
Brazilian students may apply for funding support to attend SBBD.
In its 31st edition, the symposium will be held in Salvador, in the state of Bahia, Brazil, from October 04-07, 2016. Salvador's tropical climate is enhanced by steady gentle breeze blowing in from the Atlantic Ocean and the All Saints' Bay. With approximately 50km of beaches and one third of the shores of the All Saints' Bay, Salvador is the ideal location for relaxing seaside vacations and the practice of water sports. The particular traits of each ethnic group that forms the city's population create original music, dance and many other artistic and cultural expressions. SBBD 2016 will be organized by Fraunhofer Project Center for Software and Systems Engineering of the Universidade Federal da Bahia, Brazil.
STEERING COMMITTEE SBBD 2016
Altigran Silva, UFAM
Caetano Traina Jr., USP
Carmem Hara, UFPR
Cristina Dutra de Aguiar Ciferri, USP
Javam Machado, UFC
Mirella M. Moro, UFMG
Vanessa Braganholo, UFF (Chair)
SYMPOSIUM CHAIRS SBBD 2016
Program Chair: Javam C. Machado, UFC
Co-chair Short Papers: Carmem S. Hara, UFPR
Steering Committee Chair: Vanessa Braganholo, UFF
Local Chair: Vaninha Vieira, UFBA
Demos and Applications Chairs: Eduardo Cunha de Almeida, UFPR
Short Courses: Eduardo Ogasawara, CEFET-RJ
Thesis and Dissertation Workshop Chairs: Sergio Lifschitz, PUC-Rio
Tutorials Chair: Marta Mattoso, UFRJ
Agma Traina (ICMC/USP - BR)
Alexandre Plastino (UFF - BR)
Alfredo Cuzzocrea (ICAR-CNR - IT)
Altigran S. Da Silva (UFAM - BR)
André Santanchè (Unicamp - BR)
Amr El Abbadi (UCSB - USA)
Ana Carolina Salgado (UFPE - BR)
André Carvalho (ICMC/USP - BR)
Angelo Brayner (Unifor - BR)
Bernadette Loscio (UFPE - BR)
Bruno Defude (TSP - FR)
Carina Dorneles (UFSC - BR)
Carmem Hara (UFPR - BR)
Chiara Renso (ISTI-CNR - IT)
Claudia Roncancio (Grenoble Univ - FR)
Claudio De Souza Baptista (UFCG - BR)
Clodoveu Davis (UFMG - BR)
Daniel de Oliveira (UFF - BR)
Daniel Kaster (Univ Londrina - BR)
Dennis Shasha (NYU - USA)
Duncan D. Ruiz (PUCRS - BR)
Edleno Silva de Moura (UFAM - BR)
Eduardo Ogasawara (CEFET/RJ - BR)
Elaine Sousa (ICMC/USP - BR)
Eli Cortez (Microsoft - USA)
Fabio Porto (LNCC - BR)
Javam Machado (UFC - BR)
Joao Eduardo Ferreira (IME/USP - BR)
Jose Antonio Macedo (UFC - BR)
Karin Becker (UFRGS - BR)
Leopoldo Bertossi (Carleton Univ. - CA)
Luciano Barbosa (IBM Research - BR)
Marcos Goncalves (UFMG - BR)
Maria Claudia Cavalcanti (IME - BR)
Mario Nascimento (Univ. Alberta - CA)
Mirella M. Moro (UFMG - BR)
Mirian Halfeld Ferrari (Univ. d'Orleans - FR)
Oscar Pastor Lopez (Univ. Politécnica de Valencia - ES)
Pablo Barceló (Univ. de Chile - CL)
Renata Galante (UFRGS - BR)
Ricardo Torres (IC/Unicamp - BR)
Ronaldo Mello (UFSC - BR)
Theo Harder (TU Kaiserslautern - DE)
Valeria Times (UFPE - BR)
Vanessa Braganholo (UFF - BR)
Victor Almeida (Petrobras - BR)
Vincent Oria (NJIT - USA)
Viviane P. Moreira (UFRGS - BR)
Wagner Meira Jr. (UFMG - BR)
Yannis Papakonstantinou (UCSD - USA)
PERFIL DE ESTAGIARIO
- Nível Superior Sistemas de Informação/Ciências da Computação/(Cursando 5 a 6 semestre);
- Setor de Estagio: Coordenação de Suporte, Infraestrutura e Manutenção de TIC
- Área de Estagio: Suporte e Infraestrutura
- Atividades: Suporte 1º nível a usuários presencial e remoto, instalação de programas e sistemas corporativos, manutenção e instalação de computadores, realizar diagnóstico de Hardware e Software, auxiliar na passagem de cabeamento estruturado.
- Conhecimentos Desejáveis: S.O. Windows 7, 8 e 2008R2, Microsoft Office, Redes TCP/IP, Montagem de Micro, Linguagem PHP e HTML.
Bolsa: R$ 455,00
Transporte: R$ 252,00
Período: 4 horas
Enviar currículo para email@example.com com Assunto Vaga de Estagio
Analista de Suporte
· Necessário conhecimento no Sistema Operacional Windows 2008/2012 (e principais serviços: AD, DNS, TS, IIS, CLUSTER); conhecimentos avançados em Exchange Server 2010, Virtualização (VMWARE – Vsphere, VCenter e Site Recovery Manager) e implementação de projetos desta natureza;
· vivência em suporte e experiência em Dimensionamento de projetos de infraestrutura de rede Microsoft, Cisco e Backup Exec;
· Conhecimento avançado em Switch e firewall cisco;
· Desejável certificação MCSE, ITIL e CCNA;
· Desejável Inglês Avançado;
· Interessados enviar CV para firstname.lastname@example.org. No assunto colocar "Vaga TI Infra"